Mardan Products believes strongly in ethical principles and good leadership in fact we are very proud of the working environment we promote through the business and are therefore proud to announce that we trade according to the following Ethical Policy;
- All employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Wages are fair and comparable to industry standard and will always exceed the minimum wage were applicable.
- Equal opportunity policy.
- Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure will not be tolerated.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is tolerated.
- Regular employment is provided for those who are employed on a permanent contract.
- No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment or practices are tolerated.
- No bribery, corruption.
- No blackmailing or bullying is tolerated.
Mardan is very proud of its work force and the environment we strive to create. We have a relatively low staff turnover, and many of our staff have been with the company a long time. If you follow our blogs, you may already be aware we have just celebrated 20 years’ service for one member of our team and I myself have been with the company now 19 years.
I personally like to think this is down to the environment we try to promote within the organisation.
We use an eternal body for all our HR requirements, who review all our documents and policies on a regular basis to ensure we are trading in a fair ethical manner with up-to-date policies in place.
We also try to ensure by visiting all our suppliers, there businesses are built on these ethical policies.